WHAT IS EVENT CANVAS WORKSHOP
The Event Canvas is a strategic management template for developing new or documenting existing events and conference models.
It’s a visual chart with elements describing an event’s promise, how it helps stakeholders to get their job done, resolving pains and creating gains within a set framework of commitment and expected return. The canvas articulates how the behaviour changes as a result of having participated in the event as well as stating the required levels of satisfaction against
expectations. Additionally the canvas outlines the costs and expected revenues in relation to the customer journey (service design) and the instructional design of the event.
The Canvas helps the organisations align their activities by illustrating potential trade-offs of their events. Building a thorough Event Model Canvas can be achieved through a 10 step #EMGcanvas methodology where the team involved in the components in the final canvas prototypes.
The methodology is sequential and make use of a range of visual thinking techniques including:
• Empathy Mapping (Courtesy of Xplane)
• Value Proposition Canvas (Courtesy of Osterwalder)
• Event ROI methodology (Courtesy of Phillips ROI Methodology)
• Business Model Canvas (Courtesy of Ostewalder)
• Service Design Canvas (Stickdom & Schneider)
• Instructional Design Model (Dick & Carey)
• Hands-on with the co-creator
• Got questions the Flash Point couldn’t answer? Want to go deeper? You’ve come to the right place. Attendees learn by
listening, doing and interacting.
• Newest concepts and the freshest visual thinking.
• It’s been a year since the Event Model generation started, and we’ve learned a lot. From integrating with other methodologies, to new plugins and ways or working. Learn how visual thinking can help you articulate your events’ design.
• How to use it for prototyping and how to implement in your next event design.
• We’ll give you what you need to grasp the methodology. Consider it for your organisation or your events, we’ll explore ways to
integrate it into your process, and provide sample material to help you better articulate how your event designs create value to your stakeholders.
AFTER THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL HAVE:
• Learned about and applied a practical visual language and
innovation process to describe, challenge, and design highstakes events.
• Appreciated powerful examples of event design, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups and social entrepreneurship ventures.
• Event Model Canvas Design Workshops help you tackle a core challege of every organisation-creating compelling events that participants want to attend and that create valued behaviour change for stakeholders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone looking for hands on tools to apply to their business model. You could be a Senior Executive, Strategist, Innovation Manager, Entrepreneur, Consultant, or Business Coach, Marketing Manager, Event Organizer, Event Producer, Meeting and Convention Professionals, Event Sponsors..
THE ENGAGEMENT TEAM
Switzerland based Entrepreneur Ruud Janssen, CMM, DES (1970) has been an innovator and practitioner of Marketing in the Hospitality and Meetings & Events Industry since 1994. He is founder of Event Model Generation with Roel Frissen aimed at creating a common language for Meetings & Events.
Netherlands based Entrepreneur Roel Frissen, CMM (1974) has been an innovator and entrepreneur in the Meetings & Events Industry since 1999. He is founder of Event Model Generation with Ruud Janssen aimed at creating a common language for Meetings Events.
Story Engagement Engineer
Netherlands based Visual Thinker and Story Engagement Engineer Dennis Luijer is part of Event Model Generation since 2014. He also manages Visuallyyours.nl and has been involved in the early stages of Business Model Generation as well.
For more information, call LEADimpact Asia. (63 2) 734-4668 +63 923 939 8986 or email us at email@example.com www.leadimpact.asia